Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quotes from Baby Shy....A Mini Post...

Set Scene: Shopping with Baby Shy
Event: Dress Shopping.

And Begin..........


*24 tried on dresses later*

Baby Shy: "MOM! Oh wow, you look sooooo prettah.  Like really, really, prettah!!"

KShy: "Awe, thanks baby.  You look very pretty too."

Baby Shy: "Yeah, well.....I just wanna say, that dress makes you look.......well, skinnier.  Not that you're really fat, but....well, that just looks better than most things you wear."

KShy: *blink*

Baby Shy: "Mom, I'm not saying you're normally fat looking....but, this just seems to fit you better than most things you wear."

KShy: *blink blink*

Baby Shy: "Soooo...what I'm saying mom, is that you should probably get it.  Because it's really nice and you actually look........well, good."

*Cough. Blink. Cough*.....

KShy: "Ok.  I'll buy two....or maybe six.  That'd be one in each color."


Uhhhh.....I really wanna tell kiddo 'thanks' for the honesty.......honestly, I do........right?

No comments: