Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Make It Happen, Cap'n....

I've finally complied this year's list of "Top 10 Things I MUST Do This Year Regardless".


Yes, I'm aware it's March. What? I'm only 3 months behind. That's a 2 month improvement over last year.

Every year, I always make such super awesome plans and I never seem to accomplish them.  It's not because I don't want to or that I change my mind, it's just that 99% of the time life gets in the way. Kids, work, chores, marriage, taxes, bills....blah blah blah.  You get it.

Well, this year, it's happening.  This list isn't that spectacular to most, but to me, it's freaking awesome.  And since I am posting on the Internet for the whole wide world to see, I have to stick to it.  Right? Right.

So, without further ado, here it is.  The official, KShy, "Top 10 Things I MUST Do This Year Regardless" List of 2011.
1. Flying lessons - hopefully I will be more successful with this than I am driving.  Fingers crossed.

2. Passport Stamped - I'm thinking several times as I venture across the 'ol pond and into Africa.

3. 25lbs - GONE.  No more messing around.  I'm sorry Ben, Jerry...But I'm breaking up with you both.

4. Kitchen Cabinets - I started this project 3 years ago.  Time to wrap it up.

5. 5k - Run one without dying.  I'm kinda scared. I'll be sure to wear my Life Alert just in case.

7. Guitar Lessons- I love music.  I used to play cello.  I wanna learn guitar.  That is all.

8. Photography - Maybe, actually, perhaps I'll learn the use that oh so expensive camera I just HAD to have.

9.  Wake board - Why not? I have a boat so....I should learn, right? Seems logical.


AND THE 10 SPOT GOES TO...... 

Drum roll please.....

10. Girl Vacation - I just want one little, teeny, tiny girls trip with my besties.  Whether it's shopping in NYC or Road trippin to the beach...I don't care.  I just wanna be a kid for a few days.

Sooooo...that's pretty much it.  Not a super long, interesting blog post but whateves.  I was kinda struggling with a topic so this is what you get.  Next one will be better, I promise.

Now, leave me a comment.  It makes me feel pretty.

2 comments:

moncada said...

girl vacation!!!!!
oh and kitchen cabinets, because that can be exciting, too.
;-)

Connie Myers said...

sure hope the trip to Africa works out for you and Missy!