Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mom Fail #847....

Ok, so I may be one of those people that crack out on their phones....I may be one of those people who obsessively post on facebook and I may be one of those people who's laptop is constantly glued to, well, their lap...maybe.

I promised the fam I'd do better with this. I'm setting 'hard limits' for my techno time.  I was doing sooooo well....until last night.

I was obviously really into whatever I was doing online and totally blew off my kid.  I know, I know, mom fail.  Let me finish the story before you stone me. I completely zoned out and lost track of time.  When I finally realized what I had done, kiddo had gone to bed VERY angry with me and left me this as a reminder of how craptastic of a mother I can be....

1. Let me just say that blogger is being a pain and won't load my picture correctly.
2. Yes, that is Kennedy and her "awesome" dad in a loving embrace.
3. That other thing? Well, that's me, sitting in my chair, with my laptop....and a bulging right eye.  Where did that come from?  Does my eye really look like that?  Yup, I'm completely oblivious to my surroundings.

Anyway, once again, thanks to my epic failness as a parent, I'm in the doghouse.  I will be spending the entire evening with Mrs. Whittles, Barbie, Minnie Mouse and Kennedy as we participate in a lovely tea party.  I really hope there's cookies...or crumpets...



No comments: