Well, I planned it like 3 weeks ago. Anything planned and executed in less than 30 days qualifies as a whim.
BEST TIME EVER.
There was no agenda, no outline, no schedule. It was just kinda, whatever happens, happens, ya know? I couldn't have 'planned' it any better.
Since there was no outline prior to the events, I put one together 'post' events. Honestly, I don't even think I'm doing it justice with words. So we're gonna go with, "You just had to be there."
- Random encounters with complete strangers. (Please be smart when attempting this, there can be some real creepers in the world)
- I can actually say, I have 'friends' (plural) in Houston now.
- Apparently we either look like models or work at the Rodeo...Uh, right.
- I'm pretty sure our first cabbie wanted to marry my friend. <--that was HYSTERICAL
- It has come to my attention that I will literally talk to ANYONE.
- Very large men do swan dives out of taxis
- Drunk chicks in red dresses have VERY bizarre behavior...
- Most albino Umpa Loompas, have ridiculously 'short', short term memories, work in sales and are married to women that want to punch them in the face...
- Mardis Gras isn't just for NOLA...
- The 40 story neon cross will follow you EVERYWHERE.
- Driving down the metro tracks is NOT a good idea.
- When two BMWs collide, their bumpers will fall off
- When taught by an awesome Cuban
- When your first painting isn't as craptastic as you thought it would be
- When you discover that the people around you are incredibly talented
- When you look around and see what beauty is through someone else's eyes.
- People actually caravan across country in horse and buggy and the city actually SHUTS DOWN major highways. Increadible.