Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Use Your Words...

I love my friends, they are seriously the bomb.  I've been lucky enough to find a group of women that are beautiful, smart, HILARIOUS, clever, witty, talented, selfless, supporting, creative....You get it.  My friends are the bees knees..

They have also learned to communicate with me on a level in which I understand.  One in particular, has mastered this lost cause.

I'm a simple minded girl.  I can't handle long, wordy texts; my short attention span just won't allow it.  She has come to realize this and has taken it upon herself to become the reining champion of  'Communication with KShy',  She's also figured out that she can bait me with random, one-offs and I'll totally bite.


Case in point:
  










Yep...And that's it.  THIS is how I use my words.  No lengthy dissertations, no bullet point summaries, no hand written letters. Oh, no, THIS is how I've learned communicate.  My parents are beyond proud of me.

No comments: