Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

Hello my dear blogger friends!! It has been such a long time since I've been on here. SO much has happend in the last 10 months..(Holy Cow, has it been that long?)

Well, to start things off, my baby in a big 4 grader!!! Yep, this is her LAST year in elementary...Aaaaand, I'm officially old...*sigh*

Hubs and I are doing great. We have grown so close...even closer than the day we got married. I love him with all of my heart. Unconditionally.

And me?? Nothing terribly exciting. Just work, home, mom stuff, sleep and repeat. But, I wouldn't change it for the world. I am however, ready to branch out and get a hobby. I NEED something of my own, my very own. Something I love to do. Something I'll stick with. Sure, I've tried a few things here and there, but nothing I've been passionate about. I have got to get it back. The passion I once had. That one thing I loved doing, not matter weather, or how I'm feeling, or how much work I have to do, or if there is a MOUNTAIN of neglected laundry. I'll find it...I'm sure. Maybe I'll take up oragami.

Before I go, I just have to share a quick story with you.

Tuesday nights is reserved for ladies bible class. The normal hostess (my mother) was gone tonight, leaving me to host. (At her house...hey, at least I didn't have to clean!) I had told Ken this weekend that she could join me. (Technically, there are no kiddies allowed, but whatever) As usual, I get home in a rush, spaz out, try and make dinner, then haul my buns to class. As I am blasting through the kitchen, Ken says "Mom, am I still going?" And me, like the awesome parent I am, try and come up with SOME kind of reason to detur her from going...A kid adds more stress, right??

So, she finally gives up and says, "Ok, mom...I'll stay home"...Then, just like that, it hits me....BAM...Did I really just convince my kid NOT to go to bible study? Holy cow..What kind of parent does that?? Gets a kid, who really wants to go to bible study, and talks her in to staying home...Nice..

I quickly recanted...looked straight at her, and said.."Get your stuff, you're going"...

"REALLY MOM? Really??!! ALRIGHT! THANKS!!"

That was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Not only was she on her BEST behavior, she asked a ton of questions, read EVERY scripture (out loud) that Ms. Mariette would let her AND had prayer requests for her friends...

And now, as I sit back and thing about the events that unfolded before me, I am in awe....If I had just an ounce of her spirit, her courage, and her inquistive nature, I most certainly would be a much more effective warrior for Christ. So that is my new goal in life...To open my eyes and learn from those around me. No matter how old they are...

Anyway, I know that was a long one, but I really felt the need to share...And I promise, I will blog more!!!! (Dallas...wink wink..)

3 comments:

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Great post...cherish every moment with her!

sara said...

Discount furniture stores online, a selection of cheap online discounted home furniture and home decor accessories.

almostakbl company said...


شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل جدة
هل تبحث عن افضل الطرق التى تساعد فى التخلص من الاثاث القديم المتواجد فى منزلك ؟ هل تعانى من المساحة التى تشغل المنزل من الاثاث القديم الذى اصبح لا قيمة لة ؟ فشركة المستقبل افضل الشركات السعودية التى تعمل على شراء كافة قطع الاثاث المنزلية المتواجدة والتى اصبح لا قيمة لة مهما كانت حالتة ، فمهمتنا هى التخلص من الاثاث الذى اصبح لا قيمة لة فى اى مكان فى
شراء اثاث مستعمل بجدة
القصيم او فى المنطقة الشرقية باكملة ,
تتمتع شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بجدة بشراء الاثاث المنزلى – الاثاث المكتبى – اثاث المصانع ... فى مقابل اعلى الاسعار المتواجدة فى الاسواق وتتمتع بالامانة العالية عند تحديد والتعرف على الاسعار للاثاث فاذا اراد ان تحافظ على حقوقك فى اعمل الشراء والبيع للاثاث فعليك ان تعلم ان شركة المستقبل هى التى تقدم لكم الحلول المثالية المميزة فى الشراء .
شراء اثاث مستعمل جدة
تخصصت شركة المستقبل فى اعمال الشراء للاثاث وتعتمد على عدد من الخدمات التى تساعد فى اعمال الشراء للاثاث المستعمل من اى مكان فى القصيم دون ان يتم تحمل عملائنا الكرام اى اعباء اثناء القيام باعمال الشراء فمن اهم ما تقوم بية الشركة الاتى :-
1. 1- تعتمد على فريق متخصص فى اعمال الفك والتغليف لاى قطعة من الاثاث المراد شرائة .
2. 2- تقوم بالانتقال من خلال السيارات المخصصة للشركة .
3. 3- الاهتمام بتحديد الاسعار من خلال فريق متخصص ومسئول عن تحديد الاسعار بمصداقية وشفافية ونسعى الى كسب عملائنا كى يكونوا دائمين .
4. 4- الاتفاق على الاسعار وتحديد الاسعار الحقيقية و التعرف على صافى الربح دون ان يتم خصم النقل والشحن من عملاء .
5. محلات الاثاث المستعمل بجدة
تهتم شركة المستقبل فى شراء اى قطعة من الاثاث المستعمل من الاثاث الخشبى والزجاجى والرخام والتحف والانتيكات والاهتمام بشراء الاجهزة الكهربائية والانتريهات والصالون وغرف السفرة كاملة وغيرهم ، فاذا كان لديك اى قطعة من الاثاث اى كانت نوعة او حجمة او مهما كان عمر قطعة الاثاث او جودتة فالشركة على اتم استعداد للقيام بخدمات الشراء .
محلات الاثاث المستعمل بجدة
كونوا على ثقة بشركتنا باننا نتعامل بمنتهى الدقة ومنتهى الامانة بطرق احترافية فى اعمال الشراء للاثاث المستعمل والاستعانة باقوى محلات شراء الاثاث المستعمل فى مقابل افضل الاسعار وافضل المتخصصين فى هذا المجال فدائما تسعى الشركة الى ان تظل المركز الرائد بين الشركات التى تعمل فى هذا المجال ، فعليك ان تتواصل والتعاقد مع شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بجدة التى تسعى الى كسب ثقة العميل ، فبعد ان يتم القيام باعمال الشراء نقوم بدفع للعميل بشكل مباشر كاش وفورى ونشترى بالاسعار التى يتم تحددة على الفوؤ فتواصل على الارقام المتواجدة على صفحة الشركة للقيام بطلب خدمات الشراء للاثاث المستعمل .