Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



  • I did not get up late..Once again...On a Monday

  • I did most certainly not forget my cell phone and have to come back home....

  • I did not get completely distracted during my afternoon call and lose all train of thought.

  • I did not think I was an excellent driver during inclement weather, then smack right into the curb..

  • I did not wait til the last minute to go to the store just to find they were completely wiped out of everything.

  • And finally, I did not buy a ton of junk food to comfort me during the storm! That would totally throw me off of my nutrisystem plan.

This is my first Not Me....If you want to check out more....click on the link above!


3 comments:

Kerri said...

Krista I was n't sure if you wrote this or if I did because it doesn't sound at all like my Monday :)

TuTu's Bliss said...

Happy Not Me!! Feel free to join in on Two Cents..just give your two cents on just about anything and link up!! Join in anytime!Hugs, Jen

AdamandKaylasmommy said...

What link?