Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Seriously?

Ahh!! Why am I still sick?? I have had a wicked sinus/head cold cruddy mess for the last week. I have done nothing but, sneeze, cough, and have snot pouring out of my face and now, to top it off, I have two absolutely fabulous cold sores. I think I'll name them Nick and Nancy.

I have totally grossed out everyone I work with. My poor pod neighbor....I feel so bad. I am bathing in GermX but she is still repulsed. She was literally wiping down HER side of the wall with Clorox wipes. Um, I can't even see her side of the wall. I know she thinks I belong in a bubble. She will spend a solid half hour disinfecting her pod once I leave it. Of course, she is a bit of a germaphobe. (LOL, you know I love ya)

Ok, so really, if I still sound like an eighty year old pack 'a day smoker tomorrow, I will go to the doctor. I despise the doctor. I think it's a complete waste of time and money. I just need the drugs. I don't need to go in, wait for an hour, see a guy who really has no clue who I am give me a quick once over and tell me that I have a cold and a cough. Duh. That's why I'm here.

Anyway, they NyQuil is kickin in and I am about to pass out.

I got a new camera so I'll be sure to start posting some pics!

No comments: