Saturday, October 25, 2008

Date Night

Lst night was date night for us. We had a great time. I took half a day off and Jeff got home early. We sat around and chatting a bit, then we went to dinner.

We tried a new restaurant on the square in Bentonville called Table Mesa. IT WAS FABULOUS!!! The service was excellent and the food.........YUM-O! The prices were very reasonable as well.

We started off with an appetizer - Fire Bread. SOOOO good. I could have just had that and been quite satisfied. Then the entrees - I had the veggie tacos and Jeff had the fish tacos. Once again, FABULOUS! So needless to say, we have a new favorite place.



We ran some errands then headed to the Aloft. Stayed there for just a short while then headed home. We had such a great time laughing and talking the whole way home. We were rockin out to "Shook me all Night" or whatever that song is called. Jeff was on air keyboard and I had the air guitar. We are such dorks.


The night ended with a fire on the back porch and some relaxing music. It was wonderful. Oh, but wait, I can't forget the 11pm run to Taco Bell. It was pretty random. Jeff just kinda shot up and was like "put your slippers on, we're going to taco bell" Um, ok. How can one argue with that?


Well, I'm off to pick up the kiddo and meet a friend for lunch. Happy Saturday everyone!





Take One..........Not so good...............



Take Two......................Better.............................


3 comments:

AdamandKaylasmommy said...

You two are so hawt together! Glad you had a fabulous time. Gotta blog about my "reunion" sometime today, but to be honest I am still recovering..

Joanna said...

Hey girl! I'm glad you found my blog. I added you to my blog list! I hope things are going well for you. I'm crazy busy with school,work, and home life. Take care!

Lane said...

Ohhh!! I am so glad you posted about that place. We drove by there Friday night (we probably saw you and didn't know it!) and said, "we need to go try that place". Well now I know what to get there!!
Sounds like you guys had fun! Isn't it so much fun to have date nights...so needed!! :)