Friday, September 5, 2008

Surprise Visit and New Beginnings

My big brother came in town just for the weekend!! I am so excited! Tomorrow is his birthday so I'm taking him shopping. He is a great shopping buddy!!

Well, today was my last day of work and I start my new job on Monday. I am so thankful for this.

Thank you God for this opportunity. Thank you for providing for my family, thank you for more time with my family and thank you for allowing me to spend time focused on you. You are truly amazing.

I am so pumped!! I might actually get a life again. No more stressful weekends, no more late nights, no more ham!!! I may actually protest and never eat pork again. LOL!!

I did leave behind so wonderful people and that was tough. They taught me so much. How to be patient and understanding, to not sweat the small stuff, and how to laugh at myself. I'll truly miss you guys.

Well, off to bed I go. Kennedy and I are walking tomorrow for Cystic Fibrosis and I need my beauty sleep!!

No comments: