Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Guidelines

Kennedy has posted a new list of rules for entering her room. You must be at least on of or combination of the following:

1. Mermaid
2. Person you has magical powers or grants wishes
3. Must have the following name: Rachel, Emily, Lauren, Eden, Fletcher, Dad, Nana, Papo, Or Mom. (Sweet! I totally made the list)

All others are subject to review and will enter and the discretion of the owner/occupant.

All requests must be enter on legal letterhead and response of acceptance can take up to 10 working days.

3 comments:

Lane said...

She cracks me up! :)

Dallas said...

I like to see that she it taking the initiative to keep the riff-raff out!!

I love that girl!!

Rachel said...

HILARIOUS!! I am so glad to see that she is providing a safe place for mermaids =)!!