Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2nd Day

Ok, so it's my second day and I have to admit, IT'S FABULOUS!! That is all I'm going to say. Not that I'm superstitious or anything. BUT, I really like it so far. and I don't want to jinx it. The people are GREAT AND for the first time in a LONG time, I feel like I'm actually bringing something to the table. It's nice for a change. It's not and expectation, it's a request for help. I like it. And it's totally up to me. I can give them as much as I want. I actually want to give it because it's not expected!! Did I already say that??

Anyway, once again, props to the main man upstairs. Without him, none of this would be possible. I am just thrilled. I LOVE YOU MAN!!

Hopefully, the next post will be some random statement from Kennedy. I am really needing a fix from her! LOL!!

3 comments:

Missy-O said...

I've been thinking about you all week but didn't want to call during the day! I'm so happy that you like it. You are awesome and should have an awesome job!

MUAH,
M

Rachel said...

Glad you love your new job!!

The Brown Family said...

Yay! That is awesome Krista! God is good! :)