Monday, August 25, 2008

I really am going to try this time.

Hello all!! Long time no blog! (I know, lame intro) Whatever.

Well, things have been moving right along lately. I just accepted a new job and I am totally freaking out!! I'm really excited though. But freaking out. But really excited. (freakin out).

I'm going to work for an electronics company. For those of you who don't know where I worked before.....meat packing company. Hmm, not really sure how that transition is gonna go. Pigs to personal electronics. Back to freaking out.

Kennedy started school. 3rd grade. Wow, I am so old. I have a 3rd grader. Sheesh. Where have I been? Seems like I just brought her home from the hospital. Time sure flies.

Jeff and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary on Thursday. Once again, where have I been? It's like the last 10 years flew by. Well, for the most part! Ha!

That's about all I have right now. I don't even have any good stories about Kennedy. Or maybe I'm just too tired to remember right now.

Anyway, I'll try and actually keep up my blog this time. Maybe I'll even figure out how to load some pic on here. I'm so computer challenged.

Talk to you guys soon!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Glad to see you are back!! Congrats on the job, you will have to fill me in on the details at church!!