Monday, September 24, 2007

I need a pair of those....

I know. Not appropriate right? I'm sorry, I couldn't think of a better title.

Kennedy spent the day with my mom on Friday. She decided that her, my mom, and Madison (my niece) needed to have a picnic. She went inside, made "sandwiches" ( I couldn't tell you what they really were, that's just what she called them) pack some miscellaneous other things, got a blanket, and set up shop outside.

So, my mom, Kennedy, and my niece all go outside and begin to eat their lunch. Kennedy sits there for a few minutes and then looks over at my mother. My mom is sitting there in her normal everyday getup, a tanktop and shorts. Kennedy begins to speak.....

"Nana, (as she cups and pretends to lift her non existent boobs) I think I would look so much better if I just had a pair of boobs"

I think my mom had a mild stroke. Do you think I should be concerned?????

3 comments:

Conni said...

OMG!!!!! ROFL!! That's too cute.

The Brown Family said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious!!! She cracks me up all the time. I love your blog. How do you get the little counter thing on there?

Dallas said...

I think I just wet my pants!!!See what I miss out on with no girls at my house!